How It Works
HERE’S HOW TO SEE YOUR PROVIDER THROUGH A TELEMEDICINE VISIT:
- On your computer or smartphone, Follow the link: callnowdoctors.evisit.com
- Create an account with an email address and password and set up your profile.
- 10 minutes prior to appointment, login and select “See Now” next to your provider’s name.
- Input your information and confirm, click “Start Visit”, and you will be entered into the virtual waiting room.
- When you are notified that your provider is ready to see you, click “Join” and connect!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS, ANSWERED:
- What is a telemedicine visit with Call Now Doctors?
Call Now Doctors let’s you connect quickly and conveniently with your provider through online secure video conferencing.
- Do I need special equipment?
Just the basics… If your computer or mobile device already has an integrated camera and microphone, you shouldn’t need any extra equipment to get started.
If not, you just need a computer or compatible mobile device (tablet or smartphone), a webcam, and a microphone. Just be sure to have access to Firefox or Google Chrome.
- Is my medical information secure?
Yes. Call Now Doctors is HIPAA and COPPA compliant, so any personal health information you provide is completely safe and secure.
- What do I do if I need help?
If you need help setting up your account or if you experience technical difficulties during your visit please call or email: 480.793.0077 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can online visits be used for medical emergencies?
No, online visits shouldn’t be used for emergency care.
If you have a medical emergency, please dial 911 immediately.
Ask your provider for more information!